ASRock Fatal1ty Intel B360 Gaming K4 Coffee Lake ATX Motherboard
Product OverviewASRock Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4 Motherboard
Take gaming to the next level in combination with one of Intel’s latest 8th Gen. Coffee Lake CPUs on the ASRock Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4 ATX Motherboard. Utilising Intel’s latest chipset; B360, the ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming K4 Motherboard packs a plethora of features optimized to deliver fantastic gaming performance & configurability in your rig with style, whilst squeezing out the best from whichever Coffee Lake Processor you choose. An Ultra M.2 Slot supports blazingly fast PCIe NVMe SSDs for the ultimate in storage performance, while another M.2 Slot also accepts PCIe NVMe SSDs but at x2 speed. For the more budget conscious gamer both slots also support SATA-based M.2 SSDs. With a pair of PCI 3.0 x16 slots, this Motherboard supports up to Two AMD Graphics Cards in 2-Way CrossFire, for users who feel one graphics card is not enough. Polychrome RGB lighting helps you customise your PC’s look to suit your style, to stand out from the crowd at LANs or match your other components. Immersive gaming experiences are enhanced & maintained by the inclusion of Creative Sound Blaster Cinema5 7.1 Channel Audio, while the Gold-plated audio jacks ensure the best possible signal in & out of your system. In addition, the board features both a USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & Type-C connector on the backpanel, ensuring the ASRock Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4 is ready for a wide range of SuperSpeed+ peripherals arriving in the near future.
Dual M.2 for SSD
One PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit . The other one supports PCIe Gen3 x2.
Build your own colourful lighting system! The latest RGB LED header and addressable RGB LED header allows user to connect LED strips and create a unique PC style easily. It also supports RGB sync!
Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
A new world of cinematic audio that delivers unprecedented levels of audio realism, dynamics and punch to gaming sound. 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1220 audio codec that brings a truly immersive audio experience up to 120dB SNR.
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL Technology
POOL (Planes On Outer Layers) technology allows 4-layer boards to utilize stripline routing instead of micro-strip routing, making motherboard having better electrical properties and performance.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s (1 Type-C + 1 Type-A)
A pair of on-board Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 devices.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that rede-fines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Super Alloy Motherboard: Stable & Reliable
• XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsink
• Premium 50A Power Choke
• Nichicon 12K Black Caps
• Matte Black PCB
• High Density Glass Fabric PCB
• CPU Power: Hi-Density Power Connectors.
• Memory: 15u Gold Contact in DIMM Slots.
• VGA Card: 15u Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE2).
• Internet: Intel® LAN.
• Cooling: XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsink.
• Audio: Creative SoundBlaster Cinema5.
Better performance, lowered CPU utilization and enhanced stability.
Key Master consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.Features
• Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151).
• 10 Power Phase Design.
• Supports DDR4 2666.
• 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi.
• AMD Quad CrossFireX™.
• Graphics Output Options: HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort.
• 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5.
• 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3).
• 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C).
• 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear).
• Intel® Gigabit LAN.
• ASRock Polychrome RGB.
||Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4
|RAM Memory Support
|Memory Type (ECC)
|Memory Type (R/U)
|Memory Speed (Mhz)
- DDR4 - 2133
- DDR4 - 2400
- DDR4 - 2666
|Max. Memory Capacity
||Realtek ALC1220 7.1 HD Audio w/ SB Cinema5
|Primary GPU Interface
||PCIe 3.0 (x16)
|NVIDIA SLI Support
|AMD CrossFire Support
|On-Board Graphics Connectors
- D-Sub (VGA)
- DisplayPort 1.2
- HDMI 1.4
- 1 x M.2, 2230 (Supports WiFi/Bluetooth Cards)
- 1 x M.2, 2230/2242/2260/2280, PCIe 3.0/SATA
- 1 x M.2, 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110, PCIe 3.0/SATA
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 Bandwidth)
||SATA3 / M.2
|RAID Support via
|Storage Mode Support
- Hot Plug
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- NVMe Boot (via M.2 PCIe Slot)
- NVMe Boot (via PCIe 3.0 Slot)
- 1 x 24-pin (Power)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan Connector, Max. 1A (12W)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan Connector
- 3 x 4-pin System Fan Connector
- 1 x 8-pin (Power)
- 1 x Addressable Digital RGB Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Header
- 1 x Power LED / Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB Header
- 6 x SATA III - 6Gb/s
- 1 x Serial (COM) Header
- 1 x Thunderbolt AIC Connector (5-pin)
- 1 x TPM Header
- 2 x USB 2.0 Header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header
|Network Interface Type
||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)
||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)
|Rear I/O Connectors
- 1 x Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out
- 1 x D-Sub (VGA) Out
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0)
- 1 x Front Speaker Out
- 1 x HDMI 1.4
- 1 x Line In
- 1 x Mic-In
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo
- 1 x Rear Speaker Out
- 1 x RJ-45
- 1 x SPDIF Out (Optical)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- 2 x Wi-Fi antenna connector holes
|Other Motherboard Specifications
||305 x 244 mm